Depending on your child's needs, make sure they are well prepared
- Children must come to lessons prepared, (skis and shoes),
- They must be in possession of their pass that matches the level they are signed up for,
- They must be properly dressed for the weather (it gets cold!),
- A small snack in their pocket is always recommended,
- No ski poles allowed up to 1st Star,
- If your child will be going up the pistes, please make sure they have a helmet,
- Make sure your child knows/ has written down your cellphone number in case there are any bumps along the way.
- Times and dates can be modified midseason by the head of ESF,
- Weather conditions and ski lift failure cannot be blamed on your instructors,
- The actual time of lessons can be reduced for reasons out of our control. No reimbursement is made except for private lessons cancelled the night before,
- During the school holiday in February, sign-ups are done by week with a minimum of 6 half-day lessons,
- Lessons do not include insurance coverage in case of accidents or cancellations. Please with your current insurance provider and or sign up for the Carré Neige as an option during checkout.
PACK THE FOLLOWING IN A LITTLE BACKPACK WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME ON IT:
- Spare indoor clothes with shoes,
- A pair of sunglasses
- A blanket if necessary for a nap,
- Snow boots (for outside activities),
- Diapers if needed
- Make sure to fill out a health form!
- You will be asked to provide health records and proof of age of your child on site.
Equipment is NOT included in our services.